Ultra Facial Overnight Hydrating Mask
All Skin Types, including Sensitive Skin
A hydrating mask that moisturizes overnight for soft, healthy-looking skin.
What It Is
Our intensively moisturizing hydrating mask for dry skin helps replenish skin’s water reserves for long-lasting hydration. Infused with Fountain Plant, Glacial Proteins and Desert Plant Extract, this overnight face mask helps smooth and soften skin while you sleep. Wake up to refreshed, healthy-looking skin.
What It’s Good For
- Replenishes skin’s water reserves for long-lasting hydration
- Leaves skin feeling refreshed, soft and supple by morning
- For all skin types
Also known as Ophiopogon Japonicus Root Extract, this extract is native to Asia and known to resist droughts. Our formula with Fountain Plant Extract helps boost skin hydration and improve skin barrier function.
GLACIAL GLYCOPROTEIN EXTRACT
Glacial Glycoprotein Extract, sourced from Antarctica, is a glycoprotein known to moisturize dry skin. With cryoprotective (protection against freezing) properties, Glacial Glycoprotein Extract is known to help defend and hydrate skin in extremely cold temperatures by facilitating the retention of natural moisture reserves.
DESERT PLANT EXTRACT
Desert Plant Extract, also known as Imperata Cylindrica, has roots that contain high concentrations of potassium which is known to provide immediate and lasting hydration for dry skin. Native to many of Earth’s deserts, this plant is especially prolific in the Australian Outback and is believed to have been used as a substitute for salt by indigenous Australians of centuries past.
How to Use
- After cleansing, apply a healthy layer of the mask onto clean skin
- After 10 minutes, tissue off excess
- Do not rinse
- Allow to work overnight
- In the morning, follow your normal regimen
- Use hydrating mask once a week before bed
- If desired, may be used twice weekly
- Discover our other Ultra Facial products like our best-selling face cream, gentle cleanser and mild facial toner
Future Made Better
environmental impact, formulating responsibly, and supporting charitable causes. This formula is made with: