Kiehl's Avocado Must-Haves! ** Keep your skin hydrated with our Avocado essentials Duo!
What it is?
STEP 1: MASK!
- With Kiehl's Avocado Nourishing Hydration Mask
- Use our rich and addictively creamy mask to intensively hydrate skin!
STEP 2: HYDRATE!
- With Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado
- Gently hydrate your under-eye area with our moisturizing Avocado Eye Treatment!
Avocado Oil, derived from the fruit of a tropical American tree, is a rich, fatty-acid emollient known to be the most moisturizing of any fruit oil. It is also a natural source of amino acid proteins, Vitamins A, D, E and Potassium.
Beta-Carotene is a naturally-derived antioxidant predominantly found in many orange and red vegetables such as carrots. It is used in Vitamin A production and can give an orange tint when used in skincare products.
Shea Butter is the natural fat obtained from the fruit of the African Karate tree and is widely used in lotions and cleansing products. Within our formulas, Shea Butter is known to help defend dehydration, restore suppleness and improve the appearance of dry skin.
How to Use
HOW TO USE CREAMY EYE TREATMENT WITH AVOCADO
• Apply under eye cream along the orbital bone with your fingertip
• Gently tap around the delicate eye area
• Avoid pulling the skin
• Can be applied day or night
HOW TO USE AVOCADO NOURISHING HYDRATING MASK
• After cleansing, scoop up a generous amount of Avocado face mask
• Work the rich, unique formula between fingertips until it feels smooth and creamy
• Smooth a thick, visible layer onto clean skin
• Leave on for 15 minutes
• Rinse with warm water and massage gently in a circular motion
• Pat dry with a soft towel
• Keep out of eyes
• Recommended for use 3 times per week
• Try our best-selling Avocado eye cream as an eye mask by smoothing on a visible layer and patting in the excess until it absorbs