What It Is
A 3 step routine including:
1. Nourished Body
Crème de Corps (75 ML)
A rich, non-greasy, hydrating body moisturizer.
2. Hydrated Hands
Ultimate Strength Hand Salve (30 ML)
A maximum-strength moisturizer for dry, active hands.
3. Moisturized Lips
Lip Balm #1 (15 ML)
A lip balm that protects and helps retrieve dry lips.
**DISCOVER 2 SUPRISE FORMULAS TO TRY INSIDE**
Beta-Carotene is a naturally-derived antioxidant predominantly found in many orange and red vegetables such as carrots. It is used in Vitamin A production and can give an orange tint when used in skincare products.
Cocoa Butter is a yellowy lipid expressed from the roasted seeds of the cocoa plant. It is solid at room temperature but melts at body temperature. It softens and lubricates skin and is used in a variety of skin care formulations.
Sesame Oil, which is a refined moisturizing oil derived from Sesame Seeds, has the same emollient properties as other nut and vegetable oils and is commonly used as a carrier oil for skin care products. Absorbs easily and softens the skin.
How to Use
How To Apply
Creme de Corps
- Apply body moisturizing cream after bath or shower or anytime, as often as necessary.
- Gently massage this rich creme into dry body areas.
- Allow to remain and soak in several minutes before dressing.
Ultimate Strength Hand Salve
- To address severe dryness, apply hand salve liberally to clean hands.
- For best results, reapply to hands after washing.
Lip Balm #1
- Apply liberally, and allow an excess of the balm to be absorbed.