Holiday Limited Edition Clearly Corrective™ Dark Spot Solution
All Skin Types
A clarity-enhancing serum featuring holiday artwork by Marylou Faure.
Ce que c'est
Un correcteur ciblé des taches brunes qui aide à stimuler l'éclat et à améliorer la clarté de la peau. Formulé avec du C actif et des extraits de bouleau blanc et de pivoine, ce sérum efficace contre les taches brunes aide à éclaircir visiblement la peau et à diminuer le nombre et l'intensité des taches brunes et des décolorations de la peau au fil du temps.
What It’s Good For
- Delivers 2X improvement in visible clarity
- Visibly reduces a broad spectrum of dark spots including those caused by age and UV exposure
- Helps visibly brighten skin over time for a more even and radiant-looking skin tone
- Formulated with lab-engineered, renewable Activated C for less environmental impact
- Dermatologist-tested for safety and gentleness on all skin types, including sensitive
- Packaged in FSC-certified paper packing
- Featuring artwork by Marylou Faure
BUFFERED SALICYLIC ACID
How to Use
- Apply dark spot corrector morning and night, before your moisturizer
- May be used as spot treatment or over entire face
- May also be used to correct visible discolorations on hands, neck and chest
- For optimal results, apply a daily sunscreen
- Explore the rest of the Clearly Corrective™ collection including our exfoliating face wash, soothing treatment water, brightening moisturizer and hydrating and brightening face mask
When to Use
Use morning and night for optimal clarity.
Filled with Purpose &
Packed with Respect
Within this formula, we’re harnessing the power of science to create a lab-engineered, renewable ingredient, Activated C,
delivering an efficacious skincare ingredient that’s respectful of the environment. Our dark spot corrector also comes
packaged in FSC-certified paper packaging, meaning the trees used came from responsibly managed
forests that provide environmental, social and economic benefits.
We actively invite all people to join our journey toward a future made better.
About the Artist
We’re proud to partner with French artist Marylou Faure, who brings the Kiehl’s community to life with her illustrations bursting with bold color and positive attitude. Originally from Paris, she is based in London and collaborates with like-minded organizations that support social causes she believes in.
A Dreamland of Giving
Celebrating 170 years of community spirit with Kiehl’s, the limited edition packaging created alongside Artist Marylou Faure transforms NYC into a magical dreamland filled with diverse, unique characters. Join us in jubilee and celebrate the season of giving by sharing the gift of Kiehl’s with your friends, family and everyone on your list this year. It’ll be A Dreamland of Giving when you use our gift guide to shop formulas they’ll love, thoughtfully selected just for them!