Clearly Corrective™ Dark Spot Solution
All Skin Types
Vitamin C Serum for Dark Spot Correcting
What is it?
Target dark spots on face easily and effectively with Clearly Corrective. Formulated with Activated C, Buffered Salicylic Acid, and Peony extract, this brightening face serum helps visibly reduce the appearance of a broad array of discolorations including dark spots, post-acne marks and hyperpigmentation.
After using Clearly Corrective Dark Spot solution for 3 weeks, discover what Canadian consumers have to say:
✓ 85% saw a boost in the luminosity and glow of their skin*
✓ 85% saw their skin clarity boosted and visibly brightened*
✓ 75.4% saw a significant reduction their recent post acne-marks*
✓ 72.3% saw a significant reduction in the look of their discolorations*
✓ 71% saw a significant reduction in the look of their dark spots*
* Results based on consumer perception study done on a group of 315 Canadian clients in partnership with Home Tester Club from December 7th, 2020 to February 22nd, 2021. Consumers tried Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution for 3 weeks and evaluated the visible results on their skin after use.
What It’s Good For
- Clinically demonstrated* 2X reduction in Dark Spots**
- Scientifically backed to reduce dark spots on face by -24%, improves skin tone by +44% and boosts luminosity by +42%*
- This lauded dark spot corrector visibly reduces a broad spectrum of dark spots including those caused by age and UV exposure, reducing the visible signs of aging
- Helps visibly reduce post-acne marks and hyperpigmentation
- Helps visibly brighten skin over time for a more even and radiant skin tone
- Dermatologist-tested for safety and gentleness on all skin types, including sensitive
Results based on expert grading in a 12-weeks clinical test on 113 subjects. *In a clinical test. **Dark Spot number improvement based on two times greater percent at Week 12 vs. Week 8.
BUFFERED SALICYLIC ACID
How to Use our Dark Spot Corrector
- Before moisturizing, apply dark spot corrector. Appropriate for morning and evening use.
- For specific dark spots, apply in certain areas.
- Dark spot correcting serum may also be used to correct visible discolorations on hands, neck and chest
- Apply sunscreen for optimal results.
Before and After Using our Dark Spot Corrector
- Reduce dark spots by -24%*
- Improve skin tone by +44%*
- Boosts luminosity by +42%*
*Results based on expert grading in a 12-weeks clinical test on 113 subjects.
*In a clinical test. **Dark Spot number improvement based on two times greater percent at Week 12 vs. Week 8.
Future Made Better
environmental impact, formulating responsibly, and supporting charitable causes. This formula is made with:
Complete Your Routine
Did You Know?
- Post-Acne Marks by -27%
- Hyperpigmentation by -49%
- Dark Spots Color by -39
*Based on a 12-week clinical study of 17 women with all skin types presented with mild to moderate severity of attributes, including post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.