Limited Edition Midnight Recovery Concentrate
A replenishing facial oil featuring holiday artwork by Maïté Franchi.
What It Is
Formulated with Lavender Essential Oil and Evening Primrose Oil, our beloved nighttime facial oil helps restore skin overnight for radiant, younger-looking skin by morning. Featuring artwork by Maïté Franchi.
What It’s Good For
- Visibly reduces fine lines, refines skin’s texture and boosts radiance in just one night
- Helps smooth and firm skin’s appearance
- Boosts essential moisture to help restore the appearance of tired-looking skin
- Replenishes skin at night when it is most receptive to repairing itself from daily aggressors
- Absorbs easily with a lightweight texture
- Leaves skin soft, supple and hydrated
Native to the Mediterranean, Calendula Extract and Calendula Petals are known for their skin soothing properties and are commonly used in skincare products for oily skin types. For many centuries, Calendula has been highly regarded as a medicinal herb in both Ayurvedic and traditional Chinese medicine.
Allantoin is a compound found in the root of the comfrey plant, a hairy perennial Eurasian herb long used in herbal medicine. Within our formulas, Allantoin is known to soothe and comfort skin.
GREAT BURDOCK ROOT
Great Burdock Root has been used for centuries to moisturize dry skin. Known for its soothing properties, Great Burdock Root is also believed to help reduce oil.
Future Made Better
environmental impact, formulating responsibly, and supporting charitable causes. This formula is made with:
How to Use
- After cleansing skin, apply 2-3 drops of nighttime facial oil into hands
- Gently press fingertips to cheeks, forehead and chin to evenly distribute before massaging into skin
- Can be worn alone or under a moisturizer
- Complete your nighttime skincare routine with our Midnight Recovery Collection including our makeup-removing cleansing oil and eye cream for dark circles