Ultimate Razor Burn & Bump Relief
All Skin Types, including Sensitive Skin
A men’s after shave cream for razor bumps and razor burn for instant post-shave relief.
What It Is
Inspired by our beloved Razor Bump Relief, our men’s after shave cream for razor bumps and razor burn calms and soothes just-shaved skin. Formulated with Aloe Vera, Lipo Hydroxy Acid, Willow Herb Extract and Vitamin E, this post-shave solution instantly hydrates to remedy feelings of irritation and gently exfoliates to help reduce the appearance of ingrown hairs, while moisturizing to create more resilient skin over time. With instant and long-lasting results, this is our ultimate after-shave product to complete your men’s skincare routine.
What It’s Good For
- Reduces feelings of irritation caused by shaving, including the appearance of redness, razor burn and razor bumps
- Leaves skin feeling virtually “sting-free” after shaving
- Instantly cools and hydrates post-shave
- Nourishes and moisturizes for more resilient skin
- Gently exfoliates to help reduce appearance of ingrown hairs
- Safe for all skin types, including sensitive skin
Willow Herb is derived from a plant commonly known as Fireweed. Within our formula, it helps nurture and soothe skin.
Widely used for centuries in traditional and herbal medicine, Aloe is known to hydrate and soothe skin. Our Aloe is sourced from the leaf of the Aloe Vera plant.
LIPO HYDROXY ACID
Lipo Hydroxy Acid is a form of Salicylic Acid that is known to help exfoliate skin. Within our formulas, this ingredient gently exfoliates to help dissolve impurities and reveal brighter, clear-looking skin.
How to Use
- After shaving, apply a small amount of our men’s after shave cream for razor bumps to the shaven area with clean fingertips, avoiding contact with eyes
- Follow with a moisturizer
- Discover our other men’s shaving essentials, including our brushless shave cream and our men’s shaving gel, to combat razor burn and razor bumps
Future Made Better
environmental impact, formulating responsibly, and supporting charitable causes. This formula is made with: