Strengthening & Hydrating Hair Oil-in-Cream
Frizzy, Dry or Damaged Hair
A leave-in treatment for dry hair.
What It Is
Formulated with Olive Fruit Oil and Avocado Oil, this unique oil-in-cream hydrating hair treatment helps effectively nourish hair for a shiny and healthy appearance. Nourish, strengthen and hydrate with our creamy leave-in treatment for dry hair.
What It’s Good For
- Helps repair and strengthen very dry hair
- Penetrates hair fibers to help fortify hair and make it more resistant to further damage
- Helps restore a healthy balance for stronger and shinier-looking hair
- For very dry hair
OLIVE FRUIT OIL
Olive Fruit Oil is obtained by cold pressing ripe olives. This extra virgin oil contains fatty acids and Vitamin E. Within our formulas, it is known to nourish and moisturize skin and hair.
Avocado Oil, derived from the fruit of a tropical American tree, is a rich, fatty-acid emollient known to be the most moisturizing of any fruit oil. It is also a natural source of amino acid proteins, Vitamins A, D, E and Potassium.
How to Use
- After shampooing, dispense a small amount of our leave-in treatment for dry hair into the palm of your hand
- Apply to wet or damp hair starting at ends and work upward throughout length of hair
- Do not rinse
- Style as usual
- May be used daily
- Discover our other hair products including our shampoo for dry hair and conditioner for damaged, very dry hair
Future Made Better
environmental impact, formulating responsibly, and supporting charitable causes. This formula is made with: