Clearly Corrective™ Dark Spot Solution
All Skin Types
Vitamin C Serum to Correct Dark Spots and Brighten Skin
KIEHL'S REWARDS LOYALTY PROGRAM
Join Kiehl's Rewards (it's free!) and earn 86 points.
SIGN UP OR SIGN IN
What Is It?
Our #1 serum made with Activated C and Buffered Salicylic Acid is clinically demonstrated to visibly correct dark spots intensity, sallowness, post acne marks/redness, even tone, luminosity across 47 skin tones.
After using Clearly Corrective Dark Spot solution for 3 weeks, discover what Canadian consumers have to say:
✓ 85% saw a boost in the luminosity and glow of their skin*
✓ 85% saw their skin clarity boosted and visibly brightened*
✓ 75.4% saw a significant reduction their recent post acne-marks*
✓ 72.3% saw a significant reduction in the look of their discolorations*
✓ 71% saw a significant reduction in the look of their dark spots*
* Results based on consumer perception study done on a group of 315 Canadians in partnership with Home Tester Club from December 7th, 2020 to February 22nd, 2021. Consumers tried Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution for 3 weeks and evaluated the visible results on their skin after use.
What It’s Good For
- Clinically demonstrated* 2X reduction in Dark Spots**
- This lauded dark spot corrector visibly reduces a broad spectrum of dark spots including those caused by age and UV exposure, reducing the visible signs of aging
- Helps visibly reduce post-acne marks and hyperpigmentation
- Helps visibly brighten skin over time for a more even and radiant skin tone
- Dermatologist-tested for safety and gentleness on all skin types, including sensitive
Results based on expert grading in a 12-weeks clinical test on 113 subjects. *In a clinical test. **Dark Spot number improvement based on two times greater percent at Week 12 vs. Week 8.
BUFFERED SALICYLIC ACID
Filled with Purpose &
Packed with Respect
Within this formula, we’re harnessing the power of science to create a lab-engineered, renewable ingredient, Activated C,
delivering an efficacious skincare ingredient that’s respectful of the environment. Our dark spot corrector also comes
packaged in FSC-certified paper packaging, meaning the trees used came from responsibly managed
forests that provide environmental, social and economic benefits.
We actively invite all people to join our journey toward a future made better.
How to Use our Dark Spot Corrector
- Before moisturizing, apply dark spot corrector. Appropriate for morning and evening use.
- For specific dark spots, apply in certain areas.
- Dark spot correcting serum may also be used to correct visible discolorations on hands, neck and chest
- Apply sunscreen for optimal results.
When to Use
Use morning and night for double clarity.
Before and After Using our Dark Spot Corrector
- -39% Dark Spots Intensity
- -17% Sallowness
- -27% Post Acne Marks/ Redness
- +43% Even Tone
- +42% Luminosity
*Clinical results based on expert grading in a 12 week clinical test. Sallowness results based on expert grading in a 14 week clinical test.