Clearly Corrective™ Brightening & Exfoliating Daily Cleanser
All Skin Types, including Sensitive Skin
A skin brightening face wash that gently purifies and exfoliates skin.
What It Is
This purifying cleanser gently exfoliates skin and helps remove dirt and environmental pollutants while visibly improving overall clarity. Infused with White Birch Extract and Peony Extract, this formula gently removes dirt, oil and pollution. Formulated with Pearlstone, a natural exfoliant, this skin brightening face wash smoothes and refines the feeling of skin for a more radiant appearance.
What It’s Good For
- Cleanses and purifies skin to effectively remove dirt, oil and environmental pollutants while helping to improve skin clarity
- Gently exfoliates skin to soften, smooth and refine while respecting the skin barrier
- Helps to clarify and visibly brighten skin
- Dermatologist-tested for safety
- Gentle enough for use twice per day
- For all skin types
Pearlstone is a natural exfoliant derived from volcanic ash. Also referred to as Perlite, this gentle exfoliant is known to help refine and brighten skin.
WHITE BIRCH EXTRACT
White Birch Extract is a sugar-derived ingredient known for its ability to restore hydration and nutrients to the skin. In our skincare products, this potent active ingredient works with Activated C to help even skin tone.
Used in traditional Chinese medicine, Peony Extract is a natural antioxidant that helps protect against oxidative damage. In our formulas, it works with Activated C to enhance skin clarity.
How to Use
- Apply a small amount of skin brightening face wash to clean fingertips
- Gently massage onto face using upward, circular motions, avoiding the immediate eye area
- Rinse thoroughly or remove with a damp washcloth
- Can be used morning and night
- For best results, follow with your regular skincare routine and SPF protection
- Explore the rest of the Clearly Corrective™ skin brightening products like our soothing treatment water, dark spot corrector and skin brightening moisturizer
Future Made Better
environmental impact, formulating responsibly, and supporting charitable causes. This formula is made with: