Clearly Corrective Brightening & Smoothing Moisture Treatment
All Skin Types
A skin brightening moisturizer that helps to improve overall clarity.
What It Is
Infused with intense hydration, this formula helps reduce the appearance of skin discolorations and rough skin texture for clearer, brighter skin. Visibly boost skin’s clarity with Kiehl’s skin brightening moisturizer.
What It’s Good For
- Helps reduce the appearance of skin discolorations and rough texture
- Provides continuous 24-hour hydration while helping to smooth and brighten skin
- Clinically-demonstrated to help correct the appearance of skin discolorations and rough texture for improved skin clarity*
- Dermatologist-tested for safety
- For all skin types
*Results based upon a clinical study of upper layers of the skin.
Activated C, which is a stabilized form of Vitamin C that specifically addresses uneven skin tone and hyperpigmentation, goes to work immediately upon contact with the skin. Within our formula, Activated C helps visibly diminish the look of dullness and uneven skin tone and helps increase clarity and brightness for a healthy-looking, more radiant complexion.
WHITE BIRCH EXTRACT
White Birch Extract is a sugar-derived ingredient known for its ability to restore hydration and nutrients to the skin. In our skincare products, this potent active ingredient works with Activated C to help even skin tone.
Glycolic Acid is a naturally occurring fruit acid derived from sugar cane known to help smooth skin.
How to Use
- After cleansing and toning, gently massage a small amount onto skin as needed, avoiding the eye area
- Can be used morning and night
- Can also be used three times per week, or as desired, as an intensive overnight mask by applying a second, thicker layer to skin before you sleep
- Explore our other brightening skincare products including our exfoliating and brightening face wash, treatment water and dark spot corrector
Future Made Better
environmental impact, formulating responsibly, and supporting charitable causes. This formula is made with: