Epidermal Re-Texturizing Micro-Dermabrasion
All Skin Types
An efficacious micro-dermabrasion scrub that helps refine and condition skin.
What It Is
Our advanced formulation provides an instant skin-smoothing effect and helps visibly reduce fine lines and discolorations with regular use over time. Smooth, refine and condition skin with our highly effective micro-dermabrasion scrub. Discover clearer, smoother skin with Kiehl’s micro-dermabrasion exfoliator.
What It’s Good For
- Effectively exfoliates for instantly smoother skin
- With regular use 3X a week, helps visibly reduce discolorations and small marks on face, hands and décolleté
- Over time, helps reduce the appearance of facial lines and pores
- Helps facilitate absorption of topical skin treatments to maximize efficacy
- Clinically-demonstrated to refine skin surface and condition skin for treatment
- For all skin types
Micronized Shells, or "diatomaceous earth," are crushed shells derived from the ocean. Within our formula, this fine powder helps exfoliate and refine skin texture.
Willow Herb is derived from a plant commonly known as Fireweed. Within our formula, it helps nurture and soothe skin.
How to Use
- Dispense a nickel-sized amount of micro-dermabrasion scrub into the palm of the hand
- Gently apply to clean, damp skin in an upward and outward circular motion
- Continue treatment for approximately 30 seconds, but no more than two minutes
- You may increase pressure slightly to enhance treatment results
- With eyes closed, rinse with cool water and gently pat dry
- After exfoliating, smooth on our skin-soothing cica-cream to help strengthen and repair skin
WARNINGS: For external use only. Do not use on irritated or damaged skin. Avoid getting the micro-dermabrasion exfoliator in the eyes, lips and nostrils. If eye contact occurs, flush thoroughly and gently. If irritation or rash appears, discontinue use and consult a physician. For adult use only. Keep out of reach of children. Consult your physician before using if you are on any type of skin medication or if you have a pre-existing skin condition such as seborrheic dermatitis, chronic eczema, psoriasis, severe acne, skin cancer, a facial tattoo or sunburned skin. Do not use within 24 hours of use of other exfoliation products; for example, but not limited to: glycolic acid, chemical peels, acne medication or Retin-A. If you experience any undue sensitivity, discontinue use, allowing skin to rest for several days. Because this product may make your skin more sensitive to the sun, always protect your skin following a micro-dermabrasion treatment with a UVA/UVB sunscreen of SPF 15 or greater. Excessive sun exposure after micro-dermabrasion should be avoided. If intense sun exposure is unavoidable, apply sunscreen liberally and frequently. Do not use more frequently than three times per week.
Future Made Better
environmental impact, formulating responsibly, and supporting charitable causes. This formula is made with: